Training Load Dashboard: Visualising Warnings
Are you wanting to identify warnings quickly in your training load dashboard?
In this PowerBi for Sport Science tutorial, I will show you a couple of methods in PowerBi.
With our combo charts, we are unable to conditionally format our line values, but we can add some extra lines to highlight high or low values. Whilst, with our cards we can add background colours to show warnings based on the value. This could be based on game normative values or another value you might use.
As always, hit like on the video and subscribe here for more videos to help you Power Performance Through Data.
Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
- Create a jitter scatter plot with 1 measure in PowerBi
- Creating your very own training load monitoring dashboard with PowerBi
- Yes, YOU can merge queries in Power Bi with Power Query
- Is the team okay? Initiate conversation using an effective wellness dashboard
- Can I help? Power your wellness dashboard with z-scores