Can I add pop ups to my report? You sure CAN using bookmarks!
Are you wanting to provide some extra information but can’t fit it on your page?
Well using bookmarks, you can create pop ups for your users to find that little bit of extra information that you couldn’t fit directly on the report page.
As always, hit like on the video and subscribe here for more videos to help you Power Performance Through Data.
Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
- Training Load Dashboard: Visualising Warnings
- Create a jitter scatter plot with 1 measure in PowerBi
- Creating your very own training load monitoring dashboard with PowerBi
- Yes, YOU can merge queries in Power Bi with Power Query
- Is the team okay? Initiate conversation using an effective wellness dashboard